Thursday, May 15, 2014

Sleepless nights..

 
 
Tonight while doing homework if began Tics where if hit my chest. This made work very hard and it made homework take twice as long as usual. I finally got to bed at 11:30. To make matters worse if woke up at 4 am beating my chest which will make my test first period even more difficult because it is already 6 am and my arm and chest are very tired from hitting myself. It’s now 7:55 and I’m heading to class to take my semester exam. I am extremely tired and if won’t be able to perform to my best ability because of my tics. I just started my test and my tics kicked in again and I’m hitting my chest so this is making the test that I’m not ready for even more hard.. Ah the joys of Tourette’s syndrome.

1 comment:

  1. Hello isaiah thanks for posting this blog i am happy to read it. Sadly i dont see much relation between our syndromes.

    Regards,
    Ben Jurgensen

    ReplyDelete